Our fun, themed camps are open to children with a genuine interest in riding, horsemanship and stable management. Focus will be hands on education, riding, crafts and equine related games. All camps begin at 9:00am and end at 3:00pm. Camp kids will perform at the end of the camp for families, usually involving music, to show-off what they’ve learned.
Arrangements for may be made for early drop off or late pickups. Please ask for details regarding options and fees. All camps include snacks and beverages. A lunch is to be brought from home. We look forward to a fantastic summer! Visit the contact page to inquire about our Camps.
Themes to come!
- March Break Camp – March 16th – 20th – Open to ages 5 and up (spots are going fast!)
- July 6th – 10th – Open to ages 5 and up.
- July 13th – 17th – Open to ages 5 and up.
- July 20th – 24th – Open to ages 5 and up.
- August 10th – 14th – Open to ages 5 and up.
- August 17th – 21st – Open to ages 5 and up.